Thursday, August 12, 2010

mentor

~ I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. ~
Maya Angelou


Thank you for being such great mentors in my life.
Thank you for helping me to know Him on my single day.
Thank you for your patience, kindness, your time, and your never-tired-ear and mouth for me. *I know how I am so stubborn in sometimes to hear you. haha*
I have learned a lot from you all and I will always learn something from your life.
I will never forget how I feel safe to tell every thing to you, coz I know that YOU ARE CARE FOR MY LIFE :)
This words might not good enough to tell how I grateful for having you all as my mentor.
But I always pray, that He will never stop to shower His blessings unto your life.

Dedicated this post to you all..Ko Epen, Ci Iven, K Ine, Bu Lina, K Novita.

1 comment:

  1. wooowwww... co cwiiitt... ^^
    hehehe..
    thanks for the appreciation.. ^^

    btw, i love this template...
    Nerr bangettt..

    ReplyDelete